Let's start with these...
- Great rates, of course…and we will even match a competitor’s lower rate, provided terms and conditions are the same.
- Top-tier suppliers including Hertz, Avis, Europcar, Budget, Enterprise, and Sixt
- 25-years as the number one outside sales agent for Auto Europe, the world-leading broker of Car Rentals in Europe
- Instead of automated online booking engines you will deal with real people who are Europe car rental experts.
We think those are great arguments in our favor, but the most important reason to put your European rental car needs in the hands of Gemut.com is:
SERVICE & SUPPORT
Far too often these days, customers who book car rentals in Europe need a backup, a place to get help when things go wrong at the rental counter, with the rental car itself, or when the credit card bill arrives 10 days after the car is returned.
Experienced European auto rental customers—many of whom have learned the hard way—know there is a significant difference between booking online with automated self-service rates that include no human service or support, and Gemut.com’s personal full-service rates with 24/7 third-party in-Europe support, and post-rental billing assistance.
HERE'S THE DIFFERENCE WITH GEMUT.COM CAR RENTALS IN EUROPE
Full Service with Gemu.com: We make the booking, respond to your emails and calls, provide our expertise if requested, make changes if necessary, and handle any post rental billing issues for you. In Europe you will have our 24/7 toll-free-from-Europe “safety net” help line via which, around the clock, you can speak to a live agent able to assist in resolving any issues you may have with the supplier, no matter where you are; at the rental counter, on the road, or at your hotel. We are your advocate with the supplier. Any post-rental billing issues with the supplier you turn over to us and we deal with them. Our voucher protects you against these charges. Unless they are listed on the voucher, you will be refunded.
Self-Service Online Booking: You make the booking yourself online. If changes are required, you make them online. If there are problems at the rental counter (wrong car, no car, unexpected fees, etc.) you will deal with it yourself. For post-rental billing issues you resolve them directly with the supplier.
Every European car rental shopper needs to know the answers to these questions:
“Whom do I contact when…..’
- I arrive at the rental counter only to be told there is no car for me—even though I have a reservation?
- I am offered a vehicle that does not meet my needs?
- My car breaks down and the rental company is not responsive?
- My car was damaged and I am unable to obtain the documents required for my credit card reimbursement claim?
- After the rental, I find erroneous charges on my credit card statement?
The only answer to ALL of the above is Gemut.com/Auto Europe. We are standing by 24/7. We’ve got your back.