300-470 meters/900-1,300 feet
Regensburg Tourist Information, Altes Rathaus, Rathausplatz 3, D-93047 Regensburg.
- Berlin: 482km, 300 miles
- Frankfurt: 323km, 201 miles
- Hamburg: 705km, 438 miles
- Munich: 94km, 63 miles
- Nurnburg: 107km, 68 miles
Arriving by Train
Fast ICE trains offer frequent connections to most major German cities, including the Frankfurt Airport (approximately four hours).
- Bach Week: in various churches throughout the city, in June.
- Bavarian Jazz Weekend: Jazz bands perform in July.
- Autumn festival (Herbstdult): on the Dultplatz at the Oberpfalzbrück last week in August and first in Sept.
- Traditional Christmas market (Christkindl-Markt): at the Neupfarrplatz from the Friday before Advent through December 23.
- Christmas craftwork market: on the Haidplatz from early December until December 23.